SALE INQUIRES – Brent 253.985.3824 Brent@universalsonarmount.com
The design length of the hull is 25 feet and the boat is officially referred to as such. However, the overall length with engines mounted is approximately 29 feet (8.8 m). Powered by twin 225 hp (168 kW) outboard motors (VERY LOW HOURS), they are capable of speeds in excess of 46 knots (85 km/h) and have a range of 150 to 175 nautical miles (324 km), depending on the class. The boat requires a minimum crew of two persons, but has a carrying capacity for 10 persons. The boat is easily trailerable and can be transported by a C-130 Hercules aircraft or truck.
CAN BE DELIVERED TURN-KEY AND CALIBRATED WITH: SONARS, POSITION & ORIENTATION PACKAGE, SURVEY COMPUTER, SURVEY SOFTWARE, OFFSETS & LOOKUP TABLES.
List of Maintenance/Repairs:
– Both engines complete service:oil, spark plugs, filters, O rings, wires, terminals, anode kit, impeller pump, thermostat assembly, alternator belts, tilt/trim caps, battery lugs, primer balls, gear lube (very low engine hours; engine 1 has 100 hours and engine 2 800 hours)
– Bottom of hull completely cleaned down to raw aluminum and repainted with 3 coats of epoxy primer and 2 coats of bottom paint
– Anti skid tape completely removed, all aluminum cleaned and new tape kit applied to entire boat
– New Anchor, anchor chain and line
– New dock lines and new line in aft deck winch spool
– Coast Guard requirements all new including: Type II PFDs, throw cushion, flare set, 2 x fire extinguishers (cabin & Stern), air signal horn
– Replaced main vessel anodes
– Complete servicing of EZ Loader trailer including: replacement of trailer guide rails, Trailer U-bolts, U-bolt straps, all disk brakes replaced, disk brake adapter hose lines, all wheel bearings replaced, trailer winch, custom shop work to fix a bent axle
– Replaced (2x) 8″ screw-in deck plates on transom (existing ones were cracked)
– fixed scupper bags (control back flow on aft transom scuppers)
List of Improvements (not exhaustive)
– Installation of MAGNUM ENERGY Inverter/charger 12V DC Input Voltage 2000W Continuous/ 3300W Peak W/ Battery monitoring kit DC&AC sides Model # 9369406 MFG # ME-BMK, Advanced ME-ARC50 Remote Control and MarineCO 30 amp bulkdhead AC power inlet
– RAM mount kit for laptop work station including power/cable manager, cell phone holder and screen support kit
– Dell Dual Monitor Arm – MDA10 with articulating/rotating arms for easy adjustment with custom set screws to keep monitors stable during survey
– Dual Dell 24″ monitors with quick-connect mounts
– Tripp Lite 18U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure – Server Cabinet, Hinged Acrylic Window, Rack Enclosure Cabinet, Black, installed on shock absorbing (air pressure) feet with removable doors and shelves added
– Deep Cycle Marine battery added for dedicated house bank function tied to Honda alternator for charging during operation
– USM custom aft transom kits for HighTower mount installation with Bomar hatches
– USM custom davit/winch for assisting with hinging and stowing sonar mounts
– Down rigger installed for SVP casts
Sale inquires contact:
cell ph. 253-985-3824
Delivered with dual USM HighTower mounts including worm gear drive (cordless drill operated), and hinge option with custom davit installed between mounts. The USM HighTower mounts are installed on custom USM developed transom kits with Bomar marine hatches.
Mount your IMU and GPS mast on the base plate independent of the mount hinging.
Newly designed shear block tower is even more precise, easy to use and robust.
Captain's chair has great field of view even with dual monitor displays during survey. Second monitor serves as great, "heads-up" display for captain.
AC Power strip installed in rack along with shelves, dual ventilation fans and removable doors.